The perfect snack for everyone
- Kebab as a snack is very popular all over the world
- Hundreds of restaurants serve kebabs every day, which is the best indication of customers preference
- MARIDA KEBAB was born out of the need to enjoy an excellent quality snack also outside the restaurant
- We have made sure that MARIDA KEBAB meets the expectations of demanding customers. We have given it an excellent original taste, great quality ingredients and packaging for long term storage.
- The meat in our kebabs is HALAL certified.
- According to the “Polska na talerzu” study made for Macro Cash&Carry, 2/3 of Poles eat out. But lately Italian and Chinese cuisine are not so popular anymore. Customers are bored with hot dogs and other snacks.
- In cities with more than 100 000 inhabitants, kebab is the winner among street food (in smaller cities kebab is also very popular).
We have three products:
mixed kebab (chicken and beef).
Each of them contains 100g meat, excellent Arabian pita, a mix of cooked vegetables and a unique sauce.
Our kebabs are produced in one category: 250g.
Storage and preparation
The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Tha product should be stored at a temperature between +2 and +6°C
Recommended preparation: toasting on an electric grill for 4 minutes.
It is possible to heat the product in the microwawe oven (2 minutes without removing the foil).
Recommendations for shops to increase sales:
Three conditions for an excellent rotation:
- Placing MARIDA KEBAB in a prominent position in the cold store with ready meals
- Clear price communication
- The indication of the price recommended by Aslan Food